PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Meet my sketchbook!

They say the quite one's are crazy. The outside of my sketchbook is black but, when you open it up I believe it speaks for its self hope you guys enjoy all my work and be sure to comment.


                                

                         
                                





Ohh and this was my grade report from SAIC! 


Also did you know my teacher was Shane Gabier. Your thinking I don't know him; well if your heavily into you should. Him and his partner won runner up in The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.  This article will give you the layout CFDA/Vogue Winners 2012. Even if you have time on your hands if you go to Hulu and type in Fashion Fund. They did videos of the process of how many designers they have to narrow it down to and then choosing the winner. What's cool is that besides clothing designers; there's jewelry designers. 


I love their name "Creatures of the Wind" but, anywho this was their feature in November 2012 issue of Vogue. Check out their spunky collection at http://creaturesofthewind.com/

                            
Best tip my teacher gave me was "Take pictures of everything because, you'll
                        see how much you grow."

                             Where there is inspiration, there is something waiting to be created
                                                                                   xoxox - Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment