PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mad Men Fashion Files!

So my internship with Banana Republic is coming to an end. But,
all things have to at a point. They recently came out with the lovely
Mad Men Collection with clothes inspired by the 60's for both men
and women. If you have seen the show then you know what I mean but,
if not check it out. Or even better here's the website for you to take a
What do you think!?

These are my favs!

Well I wanted something that I could remember the internship
and all the great people and skills I learned. So, I decided to buy
the Fashion Files book with a half off coupon. The book is the
greatest buy why? gets into depth of the 60's style which I want
to incorporate into my own line. That's when everybody used
to dress up even to go to the grocery store.

Interested in this book for yourself - Check out Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment