PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tunes that Inspire Me!

When I'm either working on my garments for my next
collection or I'm at my internship with Banana Republic,
music keeps my going :).
Here's some of my favorite tunes that not only inspire but,
keep me going to know that everything is alright.


This song is basically MY life, with designing fashion
and just puts a smile on my face!


Come on'. This song I heard off of the Coke commercial and
feel deeply in love. Why! So soothing, fast paced, thrilling
and of course the best part
"Like no one's watching you
A moment
A love
A dream
aloud
A kiss
A cry
Our rights
Our wrongs
A moment a love
A dream
aloud
a moment a
a love A dream
aloud"


Who!? Doesn't love Nicki..? Her fashion sense is ill and this song
is my fav cause' having the moment for life means a lot and I know
the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment