Photo - Collage made by Colette Green (me)
I can taste the corner of 2013.
Can you actually taste a year?
No, I just feel it coming & this is a time
we all embark what we can change or update about our lives.
Yes, Indeed I do have some goals I want to reach & things I'm looking forward too.
We all should - change is healthy.
1. Finish my school work successful in January
2. Continue to lose weight & maybe this year or next year reach my goal weight
3. Hear back from my prospective schools & make a decision
4. Get the job I want from either Justice, Claires, Body Shop or Yankee Candle
5. Go to prom with friends & have the time of my life
6. Graduate from high school
7. Continue to help where, help is needed
So far this is my list of goals, it's funny you think about
goals all the time and then you put it to paper & you can't remember.
I will probably add on more as I go because, all of these goals
are obtainable. So this is it! What's your next steps for 2013.
Let me know below.