PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

"I learn something new everyday; just be curious and let your mind discover what's out there"

Sometimes when I'm on my computer - I find the coolest stories,
pictures and videos; that tickles my inspiration. Just the last week
I was on youtube and I found a new channel called "Evelinicutza"
I watched some of her videos and fell in love. I love it when people
perfect their videos - her editing program is the bomb! This was the
video I saw on her page first.


I love everything about this video!

P.ss! More posts to come but, this week I'm taking semester exams; so study! study!

3 comments:

  1. what a cool video! i admire people with a penchant for creating amazing videos like that one. :)

    p.s. i hope semester exams went well!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete